Connect with us

Local News

Attic fire in a Billings home extinguished by fire crews



Billings, Montana – Billings firefighters were dispatched to an attic fire on Thursday.

The Billings Fire Department got a call about a light fixture that was on fire and the possibility of a fire in the attic in the neighborhood of South 30th Street, according to Battalion Chief Kevin Bentz.

Crews discovered the fire in the attic, but had a lot of trouble getting to the fire because of the house’s ancient design, according to Bentz.

The fire was put under control.

According to the latest information available, the fire does not seem to have affected the residential part of the home.

Two people were inside the house at the time of the accident, but no one was hurt.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *