Connect with us

Local News

Early morning fire damages Billings home



Firefighters knocked down flames at a home in Central Billings early Tuesday.

Fire crews were called to 2045 Clark Avenue just before 3 a.m. where the home’s chimney caught fire.

People were in the house when the fire started, but everyone got out safely.

Fire officials estimate the flames caused about $30,000 in damages.

The west side of the house took the brunt of the fire, and the attic received some smoke damage, fire officials said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *