Billings, Montana – Firefighters and law enforcement were sent to a report of a fire in Billings near South Billings Boulevard on Sunday night.
The fire broke out at a mobile home in the C and C Community Mobile Home Park.
According to authorities, no one has been hurt in the fire. According to the owner, the incident occurred when children were playing with matches and a mattress that had been kept caught fire.
A storage shed in the yard was damaged as a result of the fire, as was the side of the mobile home.
Among the responding units sent to the scene were Billings Police and Billings Fire.